5.04.2009

hau'oli

The book I'm reading says those who notice coincidences are generally more optimistic. I had two coincidences today. The first was when I announced to my coworker that I was going to walk across the building to deliver a check to another coworker (I have about 550 coworkers). I didn't actually get the announcement out of my mouth before the woman to whom I was going to deliver the check walked through the door to my office.

The second, less impressive coincidence was that after talking to my sister, who was babysitting a 10-month old child named Jeremiah, I got in my car and turned to the oldies station, which was playing "Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog."

I decided to assist my optimism by crafting a happy night at home.


Oregon was outside disintegrating under hard, violent rain. I made the waffles I had been craving all day. I had a Kona Wailua Wheat. I took a shower and put on my favorite pajamas. I'm thinking about Arizona, tattoos, weddings, puppies, paper, cooking and rock climbing on Mother's Day.


2 comments:

  1. Sara-
    I found your blog posted on craigs list. i like what i see so far. crafting ideas, coffee love and ideas about good places to go in portland? i am sold. keep on writing. i look forward to more sweet stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Laura! I'm excited to get out and do more as summer arrives so I can take photographs and blog about it!

    ReplyDelete