I just clicked the "Begin at the Beginning" link at the bottom of 500 Pieces of Prudent Advice. The first tip she wrote - "Always send a thank you note."
My own first piece of advice from two entries back? "Write thank you notes. Every time."
I promise I hadn't begun at the beginning. This must just be a truth.
What a weird coincidence about the thank you cards, yep it must be a truth.
ReplyDeleteI have to tell you...I am stuck on the 500 Pieces of Advice....last night I was in bed reading through her advice and she really has some good ones!
I'm glad you like it! I'm envious of these people who have such specific, targeted topics on their blog. Check out Conversations With A Cupcake too - launched from such an awesome, unique idea!
ReplyDeletehttp://rulesformyunbornson.tumblr.com/
ReplyDeleteIn case you want another take on it.
Not too surprisingly, I think I may enjoy this one more. Interesting that it's rules from the dad and advice from the mom. Yeah, I really like this site.
ReplyDelete